These online internal audit courses will show you how to correctly perform an internal audit, as well as the value internal auditing.
Best Internal auditing online courses with certification
1. Certified Quality Auditor Training (Udemy).
★ 4.3 Rating (540+ ratings) | 2,165+ students | 12.5 hours to complete | Earn a Certificate upon completion | 5 downloadable resources | Full lifetime access | 6 articles | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Bestseller.
Learn Quality Auditing from an experienced instructor (retired as a Quality Director) having 35 years of "practical experience" in implementing Quality Management, Auditing and Continuous Performance Improvement.
In this 'Certified Quality Auditor Training' you will learn:
- Successfully pass the Certified Quality Auditor in the first attempt
- Confidently conduct internal/external quality management system audit
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- This course is fully aligned with the Certified Quality Auditor Body of Knowledge provided by most internationally recognized certification bodies.
- Passing the Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) certification exam
- Understanding and implementing Quality Auditing principles to improve an organization's performance
This course teaches the principles and practices of effective audits in accordance with ISO 19011, "Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems".Training your internal auditors and quality management team members to understand the basics of quality auditing principles and apply best practices in this field.You will learn the auditing skills through short and easy-to-understand video lessons and quizzes.This course is fully aligned with the latest Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) Body of Knowledge.
2. Management System Auditor Training. ISO 19011 (Udemy).
★ 4.6 Rating (439+ ratings) | 1,080+ students | 2.5 hours to complete| Earn a Certificate upon completion | 36 downloadable resources | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Bestseller.
The purpose for this course is to provide all necessary information about management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2018 and other relevant standards.The course should be useful for beginners looking to start a career in management system auditing but also for experienced auditors looking to refresh their knowledge and see what is the approach to auditing of the new version of ISO 19011, the one published in 2018.
in this 'Management System Auditor Training. ISO 19011' you will learn:
- What it takes to be a management system auditor
- How management system audits are performed
- What you should know in order to build a career in auditing
- How to become a management system auditor
The information in this course provides the full package for a management system auditor to understand what is required and how requirements can be met.A general part discussing concepts, definitions, standards, principles of management system auditing, different types of audits (first, second and third-party audits), the audit programme, risk based thinking applied to audits, audit objectives, scope and criteria as well as the audit team.Get all the information you need to start build your management system auditor career or update your existing knowledge with this course!
3. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Part 1 - Full Study Course (Udemy).
★ 4.4 Rating (99+ ratings) | 405+ students | 7 hours to complete | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Bestseller.
This course aims to decrease the time you need to prepare for the exam. It includes instructor support for your questions.This course covers all areas in which you need to be proficient through 82 lectures.This course has helped many people improve their chances at the CIA, from global Chief Audit Executives to interested students: this course is suited for anyone with an interest in internal audit.
In this 'Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)' course you will learn:
- What you need to be proficient at for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Part 1 exam
- Exam preparation strategy and tips and tricks for the exam
- Know the key principles and standards of the internal auditing
- Learn how to keep in good standing by knowing how to follow the code of ethics and how to show due professional care and proficiency
- Learn about the essential areas of governance, risk management and internal controls where auditors put much of their work effort
- Understand the role that internal audit functions play in an organization
- Know how to apply key concepts such as independence and objectivity
- Know whether your reporting lines are appropriate and how to improve your department through quality assurance
- Learn how to react if you suspect fraud within your organization
This course will help you understand the role that internal audit functions play in an organization and the principles and standards of the profession. It will help you know how to apply key concepts such as independence and objectivity. You will learn how to keep in good standing by knowing how to follow the code of ethics and how to show due professional care and proficiency.Most importantly, it aims to help you ‘think’ like an internal auditor, which I find is essential for scoring highly on the exam as well as being a great internal auditor.
4. Auditing I: Conceptual Foundations of Auditing (Coursera).
★ 4.7 Rating (406+ ratings) | 28,200+ students | Approx. 28 hours to complete | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Shareable Certificate | Flexible deadlines.
This course provides an intensive conceptual and applied introduction to auditing in society. It focuses on concepts and applications related to financial-statement auditors’ professional responsibilities as well as major facets of the audit process including risk assessment and audit reporting. In the U.S. financial-statement audits and related services generally are provided by Certified Public Accountants (CPAs).
In this course 'Auditing I: Conceptual Foundations of Auditing' you will learn:
- More About Auditing as a Career Path
- Discussion Forums
- What Is Assurance & Attestation
- Implications for Auditing Part
- Obtaining Reasonable Assurance
- Material Misstatements
- Risk Assessment
- The Audit Risk Model
- The Value of Audits
To succeed in this course, you should anticipate engaging in critical thinking and thoughtful communication about audit professionals' decision environments, decision processes, and deliverables. Additionally, you should understand the macro-level learning objectives in each of the course's weekly modules.
5. Auditing II: The Practice of Auditing (Coursera).
★ 4.8 Rating (154+ ratings) | 11,347+ students | Approx. 24 hours to complete | Earn a Certificate upon completion | 12 articles | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Flexible deadlines | Shareable Certificate.
This course provides a continuation of the intensive conceptual and applied introduction to auditing in society begun in Auditing I: Conceptual Foundations of Auditing. It focuses on a conceptual framework that is applied by audit professionals to assess, evaluate, and manage audit risks and evidence.
In this 'Auditing II: The Practice of Auditing' course you will learn:
- About Auditing as a Career Path
- Strategic Systems Auditing (SSA)
- Strategic Analysis (SA) and Strategic Business Risks (SBRs)
- Business Process Analysis (PA)
- Audit Evidence & Triangulation
- Strategic Systems Auditing and Internal Controls
- Interpreting Evidence and Significant Business Processes
It is the best course for auditors that definitely will add value in their auditing profession.The course is very well structured, the language is clear, the real-world examples Prof. Peecher makes are extremely useful to understand how auditing works in practice. I would appreciate some more practical examples, e.g. a mock audit. That would make this course, which is already great, absolutely outstanding.
6. Internal Audit Courses (Auditor training online).
Are you ready to progress your career and start conducting internal audits? If this is you then great, you have come to the right place. As an internal auditor, you can take advantage of your experience and help your business with continual improvement or even becoming certified. Internal auditors often work within their own organization reviewing internal systems against their own procedures as well as external criteria such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, or ISO 45001. It is a great opportunity to understand the business as a whole and strive to improve their systems from within.
Your qualification from one of the Internal Auditor courses will give you a thorough understanding of how to conduct a successful internal audit. The internal audit courses are all combined with a discipline such as quality, environment, OH&S, or HACCP, so you instantly build on your knowledge within a specific type of management system. Our training will allow you to apply these skills across all industries around the world.
As a bonus, graduates of an external auditor course receive the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP). The ATOL team isn't like other training providers. We don't like to simply enrol you in a course, then let you fend for yourself. We're here to support you as long as you need us! ELP provides you with a range of benefits, resources and ongoing learning to keep you ahead of the rest of the crowd. All of this is included FREE when you enrol.
7. Internal Auditing Basics (ASQ).
★ 90 days access | Length: 9 Hours | Provider: Quality WBT | Self-Paced.
This course helps you understand the basics of auditing. You’ll learn how to prepare, perform, report, and close an audit. It is ideal for new auditors, those preparing to be on an audit team, and people who will soon be audited and want to understand the auditing process.Gain a basic understanding of how to conduct an internal audit. Learn the audit conventions for preparing, performing, reporting, and follow-up. New internal auditors will learn what they need to know to conduct an audit using any performance standard (such as: ISO 9001, FDA GMPs, FAA, ISO 14000, HACCP, and so on). The lessons follow the audit process from initial acceptance of the audit assignment through reporting what was found. The Internal Auditing Basics course consists of a series of lessons, illustrations, diagrams, examples, supplemental handout information, interactive exercises, and quizzes. A handy desk reference, QualityWBT comprehensive glossary, and Auditor Code of Conduct are included in the class as PDF files. Successful completion of the class will result in a certificate of completion with CEUs.
In the 'Internal Auditing Basics' course you will learn:
- Identify types of audit evidence needed to verify conformance to requirements
- Conduct a desk audit
- Collect audit evidence
- Determine when a practice or situation represents a nonconformance or finding
- Report results of the audit
- Determine methods to analyze and classify nonconformities or findings
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
8. Information Systems Auditing, Controls and Assurance (Coursera).
★ 4.7 Rating (1,711+ ratings) | 33,006+ students | Approx. 9 hours to complete | Beginner Level | Shareable Certificate | Offered By:The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
The course is awarded The Best Free Online Courses of All Time, and Best Online Courses of the Year (2021 Edition) by Class Central (http://www.classcentral.com).With the latest IS technologies emerging, such as Big Data, FinTech, Virtual Banks, there are more concerns from the public on how organizations maintain systems’ integrity, such as data privacy, information security, the compliance to the government regulations. Management in organizations also need to be assured that systems work the way they expected. IS auditors play a crucial role in handling these issues.In the course “Information Systems Auditing, Controls and Assurance”, you will explore risks of information systems, and how to mitigate the risks by proper IS Controls. You will also get familiar with the IS Audit procedures and how they are applied during the IS development throughout the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
In this 'Information Systems Auditing, Controls and Assurance' course you will learn:
- Introduction to Risk in Information System
- Qualities to become an IS audito
- General IS Audit Procedures
- Development and Configuration
- IS Maintenance Practices Scenarios
- Insights - The future development of IS Auditing
Finally, you will get to observe how we can make the system changes more manageable using formal IS Management practices, such as Change Management Controls and Emergency Changes.This course is suitable for students and graduates from Information Systems, Information Technology and Computer Science, and IT practitioners who are interested to get into the IS auditing field. It is also a good starting point for learners who would like to pursue further studies for IS audit certifications – such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
9. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Training Course (Coursera).
★ 3.7 Rating (100+ ratings) | 200+ students | 1 hour to complete | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access| 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
ISO 19011 refers to the standard containing guidance on managing an audit program, the principles of auditing, and the evaluation of individuals responsible for managing the audit programs, that sets forth guidelines for auditing management systems. The audit program consists of the arrangements made to complete all of the individual audits needed to achieve a specific purpose.This course is aimed at enabling learners learn about ISO 19011 audit techniques and best practices. In this course, you will learn key principles and techniques required in auditing any management system in any organization irrespective of size (small, medium or large scale) and functionality (or industry) (i.e. manufacturing, banking, hospitality etc.).
In this 'Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Training' course you will learn:
- Explain fundamental auditing terminologies
- Discuss the different types of audit
- Outline general principles of auditing
- Describe the best practices to reporting audit findings
- Outlines the expectations of clients from audits
- Discuss the benefits of ISO 19011 to auditors
This course provides a complete overview of audit evidence and findings, audit preparation, and pre-audit activities including system standards, protocols, and methodologies. It also provides information on audit scope as presented with reference to physical location, organizational units, and other important considerations.
10. CIA Part 2 - Internal Audit Operations - Free course (Udemy).
★ 4.5 Rating (30+ ratings) | 522+ students | 1 hour 40 min to complete | Full lifetime access.
What you will learn:
This course contains the area of Internal Audit Operations which is included in the CIA Part 2 exam offered by IIA USA. After completing this course, you can easily solve MCQs relating to this topic. 5 topics are discussed in this course. 1) Introduction to Internal Auditing 2) Internal Audit Admin Activities 3) Stakeholder Relationships 4) Resource Requirements 5) Coordination.
Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value to and improve an organization's operations. It may help an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Internal auditing might achieve this goal by providing insight and recommendations based on analyses and assessments of data and business processes. With commitment to integrity and accountability, internal auditing provides value to governing bodies and senior management as an objective source of independent advice. Professionals called internal auditors are employed by organizations to perform the internal auditing activity.
- Algorithmic Trading
- Financial Modelling
- Financial Management
- Stock Trading
- Financial Accounting
- Anti money laundering
The scope of internal auditing within an organization may be broad and may involve topics such as an organization's governance, risk management and management controls over: efficiency/effectiveness of operations (including safeguarding of assets), the reliability of financial and management reporting, and compliance with laws and regulations. Internal auditing may also involve conducting proactive fraud audits to identify potentially fraudulent acts; participating in fraud investigations under the direction of fraud investigation professionals, and conducting post investigation fraud audits to identify control breakdowns and establish financial loss.
- Diploma in Accounting & Auditing.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting.
- Diploma in Taxation.
- Diploma in Tax & Company Law.
- Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation.
- Advance Diploma in Taxation.
- Post Graduate Program in Tax Management.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) in Fundamental of Auditing.
- LinkedIn Learning.
You will be getting a certificate on completion of the course. But, almost all of the courses ask for money from the users for the certificate and access to assignments and quizzes. You can apply for financial aid if you want the certificate and course materials for free. There is also a 7-day trial and audit option.
- Cyber Security. ...
- Artificial Intelligence. ...
- Web Developer. ...
- Architecture. ...
- Law. ...
- Digital Marketing. ...
- Data Science. ...
- Financial Management.
When you audit a course you'll be able to see most of the course materials for free, but you won't be able to submit certain assignments or get grades for your work. You won't get a Course Certificate, but you can pay for one at any time during or after the course.
Generally speaking, Coursera courses are free to audit but if you want to access graded assignments or earn a Course Certificate, you will need to pay.
- Inbound marketing course with free certification. ...
- Learn basic HTML from home. ...
- Free software development courses. ...
- A course on starting your own business. ...
- A certified course on social media strategy. ...
- Customer service free qualification. ...
- Analysing and visualising data with Excel.
There is no charge for the Associate Android Developer Certification training. However, the certification exam costs $149 per attempt. The courses are taught by Google employees.
- Shopify Compass.
- Design Your Dream Life.
- Google's Digital Marketing Course.
- Canva's Design School.
- Facebook Blueprint.
- Highbrow's Productivity Course.
- Asana Academy.
Generally speaking, Coursera courses are free to audit, but if you want to access graded assignments or earn a Course Certificate, you will need to pay.
Are Coursera Certificates worth it? On the whole, yes. If you're seeking promotion, looking for a career change, or the skills you are learning are highly sought after, then a Coursera Certificate does have value and is definitely worth the investment. Coursera partners and course providers are world class.
No. Currently only paid, approved courses offer a certificate of completion. Free courses and courses that only include practice tests do not offer a certificate of completion.
- Emergency Medical Technician.
- Funeral director.
- Brick Mason.
- Personal trainer.
- Medical coder.
- Air traffic controller.
- Automobile service station manager.
- Doctor. MBBS. ...
- Engineering. BE/B.Tech. ...
- Business. BBA. ...
- Legal. LLB. ...
- Research. B.Statistics. ...
- IT Engineer. BCA. ...
- Hospitality. B.Sc Hotel Management. ...
- Information Technology. B.Sc IT.
CRISC - Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control — $151,995. CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional — $151,853. CISM – Certified Information Security Manager — $149,246. PMP® - Project Management Professional — $148,906.
Coursera Courses can be accessed for free, Guided Projects start at $9.99 and Specializations and Professional Certificates from $39.99 a month. A Coursera Plus subscription is $399 per year* and Full degrees start at $9,000.
On edX, CS50 doesn't include a free certificate. Instead, it offers a paid verified certificate, which costs $150. Harvard OCW, which is Harvard's open online course platform.
edX courses do not award free certificates. Certificates are awarded only to passing students registered in the paid certificate track. The enrollment fee for this track varies by course. Most courses can be viewed in the audit track entirely free, but again will not award a certificate.
To audit a class, you must usually get permission from the instructor. Students can audit classes online for free through MOOC providers like edX and Coursera.
Coursera certificates are different and are respected by employers and universities. This is because Coursera offers the highest quality when it comes to courses. Coursera courses are led by the top universities and companies that you could think of. This makes Coursera certificates and degrees legitimate and valuable.
Persons meeting the relevant qualifications, work experience and audit training with the desired competence are empanelled as auditors. Minimum two year experience of working Knowledge in any of the specific Technical areas. For technical areas – Please refer to Applying for BIS Auditors.
- Certificate Course in Finance Accounting and Taxation.
- Advanced Certificate Program in Data Science.
- Advanced Certificate in Machine Learning and NLP.
- Advanced Certificate in Blockchain Technology.
- Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication.
- PHP Certification.
What's more, many of the options go way beyond the digital. From networking skills to the science of wellbeing, there is a huge range of courses. Many of the courses are free and you'll get certification at the end, making them ideal to put on your CV.
Are online courses really effective? Like any class or program, online courses are effective if designed and taught well. In fact, studies have shown that online education increases students' retention of material by up to 60% compared to in-person classes. Part of the reason is flexibility.
Google offers both free and paid certifications (see Google Certifications List). Google certifications are grouped into three main categories. Google Career Certifications – These are professional certifications related to IT support, Data Analytics, Project Management, UX Design, and Android Development.
Yes, the Google certification is well worth the time and effort. These certifications can add value to your resume. So, it is true to say that they can help you land an entry-level job in the IT industry with ease.
How much do the Google IT Certificates cost? The IT Support and IT Automation with Python Certificates cost $39 per month by subscription on Coursera.
- Business Administration.
- Computer Science.
- Criminal Justice.
- Healthcare Administration.
- Information Technology.
Best Certification Courses Which Offer High-Paying Jobs.
|Sl No||Best Online Courses With Certificates|
|2||Software Development Certification Courses|
|3||Accounting Management Certification Courses|
|4||Information Technology Certification Courses|
|5||Civil Engineering Certification Courses|
- Inbound Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy.
- Build Your Web Presence by Google Digital Garage.
- Google Analytics for Beginners by Google Analytics Academy.
- Content Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy.
- Viral Marketing and How to Create Contagious Content by Coursera.
It's a hard one, as Udemy offers more courses on a variety of subjects, but Coursera's course quality is much higher and the range of learning programs and courses is the most I have seen on any online learning platform.
Try the full learning experience for most courses free for 7 days.
Users can audit almost any course on edX for free; however, to access exams or complete a verified certificate, they will need to pay a fee. For many courses, this fee is between $50 and $100.
Some jobs may require you to have a degree, while others are only looking for certificate qualifications. You can still get a job with a certificate and earn a handsome salary.
Whatever the case, remember one thing: your MOOCs can always be listed on your LinkedIn profile. If you're sad about killing a Coursera course or edX course on your resume, it can be given a new life on LinkedIn. Supplemental information like non-crucial MOOCs can actually make a great LinkedIn profile.
If you do not earn your course certificate within 180 days, your registration will expire and you will need to pay to re-enroll for the course.
Free courses and courses that only include practice tests do not offer a certificate of completion. Certificates of completion help demonstrate your accomplishments, but please note, Udemy is not an accredited institution. As a result, the certificates cannot be used for formal accreditation.
- Master Of Science In Machine Learning And AI.
- PG Diploma In Data Science.
- PG Diploma In Machine Learning And AI.
- Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM)
- PG Program In Management (PGPM)
- Executive Program In Blockchain Technology Management.
- Product Management Certification Program.
The short answer is that Udemy certificates themselves are not accredited because Udemy is not an accredited institution, so any qualifications will not be recognised as formal.
A few of the vast Short-term courses that offer high salary packages in India are Diploma in Web Designing, CFP Certification, Data Science, Business Analytics Certification Program, Diploma in Digital Marketing, etc.
- Medical billing and coding specialist.
- Web designer.
- HVAC technician.
- Truck driver.
- Licensed real estate agent.
- IT support.
- Brick mason.
- Personal trainer.
- Diploma in Computer Application & Networking (DCAN) 10 with Knowledge of English language. ...
- Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) Knowledge of English language. ...
- PC Assembly & Maintenance. Knowledge of Computer. ...
- Graphics Designing. Knowledge of Computer. ...
- Audio & Video Editing. ...
- Internet & Webpage Designing.
- Pharmacology. For a lucrative career helping people, pharmacology is at the top of the list for in-demand degrees. ...
- Computer Science. ...
- Health Science. ...
- Information Technology. ...
- Engineering. ...
- Business Administration. ...
- Finance. ...
- Human Resources.
- Project Management Professional.
- Human Resources Certifications.
- Leadership and Management Certificate.
- Certified Professional Sales Person (CPSP)
- CompTIA certifications.
- Salesforce certifications.
- #1 Diploma Program in Financial Management.
- #2 Certificate Program in Digital Marketing.
- #3 Diploma Program in Business Management.
- #4 Diploma Programs HR Management.
- #5 Diploma Program in Wealth Management.
- #6 Certificate Program in Data Science.
- Security. Security should be foundational to any IT team. ...
- Programming. Being able to program will be a must for those who want to develop software, web applications, and websites. ...
- Systems and networks. ...
- Data analysis. ...
- DevOps. ...
- Cloud computing. ...
- Machine learning.
Does certification increase salary or expand professional outlook? The short answer is, yes, specific certifications can have many long-term benefits, but it is important to know that you will have to put in some work when determining if you should negotiate your salary.
|Network Administrator||Range:$44k - $91k||Average:$63,566|
|Network Engineer||Range:$49k - $106k||Average:$72,608|
|System Administrator, Computer / Network||Range:$41k - $83k||Average:$58,440|
One can pursue bachelor's or diploma courses in Accounting and can work as an Auditor. Also they can pursue MBA in Accounting. Apart from this they can also pursue Company Secretary Courses in order to become an Auditor.
To become an auditor, the candidate must have a bachelor's degree in Accounting. However, some employers prefer candidates with a relevant master's degree in accounting or an MBA. Candidates can also take up a course in computer accounting software such as Tally or other related diplomas.
Jobs in the field of accounting and auditing can come with high salaries. The median wage for this occupation is well above the median salary for all occupations in the United States.
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is a certification programme offered by the Institute of Internal Auditors-USA. In India, IIA India manages the programme. The CIA programme helps candidates to gain professional knowledge in internal audit.
(1) A person shall be eligible for appointment as an auditor of a company only if he is a chartered accountant in practice. (2) Where a firm is appointed as an auditor of a company, only the partners who are Chartered Accountants in practice shall be authorised by the firm to act and sign on behalf of the firm.
To become an auditor, you'll need at least an undergraduate degree in accounting. Being proficient in the use of databases and spreadsheets can be helpful. Those seeking this profession must also have good communication skills and a deep understanding of economics and finance.
Audits are hard. The audit process takes quite a deal of preparation, time, and concentration from your team. First-time audits can be scary and overwhelming. The list of tasks you have to complete seem daunting, especially when you think you're doing it alone.
Requirements for candidates
have a university degree in any field, have two years of experience in the field of external or internal audit, commit to abide by the "Code of Ethics", provide a written recommendation from their supervisor / employer or Certified Internal Auditor.
What is the salary of a Auditor in India? Average salary for a Auditor in India is 3 Lakhs per year (₹25.0k per month).
A statutory auditor of a company is a person appointed to verify the correctness of the accounting records of the company. As per the Companies Act, 2013, only a practising Chartered Accountant (CA) is eligible to be appointed as the statutory auditor in a company.
Auditors typically earn more money than accountants because employers tend to pay for their services at higher rates. The national average salary for an auditor is $19.33 per hour.
Accountants are responsible for preparing financial documents, monitoring day-to-day bookkeeping for a firm's operations, and/or preparing and filing tax forms. Auditors verify the accuracy of financial statements and tax filings and may search for clues as to why some figures don't quite add up.
The high demand in the auditing and investment fields fetch them a high salary. A CA fresher earns up to 6-7 lakhs per annum. Whereas an experienced CA earns up to 40lakhs per annum. CA firms abroad pay even higher salaries that may go up to 76lakhs per annum.
|2022 Certification Exam Price|
|CIA Application||US $115||US $230|
| CIA Part 1 Exam||US $295||US $425|
| CIA Part 2 Exam||US $265||US $395|
| CIA Part 3 Exam||US $265||US $395|
CIA vs CPA: Exam Difficulty
On one hand, the CPA covers more information. On the other hand, the CIA goes much more in-depth. The average CIA exam pass rate in the last few years is around 41%. The cumulative pass rates for the 2020 CPA exam for all 4 sections were between 52-65%.
|Type of fee||IIA Member||IIA Non-member|
|Application fee||USD $115||USD $230|
|CIA exam fee - Part 1||USD $280||USD $395|
|CIA exam fee - Part 2||USD $230||USD $345|
|CIA exam fee - Part 3||USD $230||USD $345|